Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Redirect to the forum after registration

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@xavier)

Hello and thank you for your beautiful work.
I would like the registration page to redirect to the forum (ideally the one that was consulted) instead of the profile page.

thank you very much
Xavier

4 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Thank you xavier,

I'm sorry but I didn't follow you. wpForo has separate registration page. And you can change Registration page URL using "Custom Authorization URLs" option's "Register URL" field in Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Members admin page.

(@raiseup)

I think I see what @Xavier mean...

This is not about the registration page... It's about the redirection which happen after the registration/sign-up process.

When a visitor is reading a page on our website and then want to join the community... He click the sign-up link/button/widget which leads him to the registration page and have to fill the form. Then, by hiting the "sign-me-up" button to complete his subscription, the visitor get redirected to his member profile page.

This is that last step Xavier is wanting to change...

How to redirect users (after a successful registration) back to the page they were reading before to sign-up ?

To Xavier...

By waiting an official (and more useful) answer from wpForo team you could try to look on Google for some answers too :

Search >> custom+register+redirect+wordpress

You can find useful tutorials and plugins which can may be do the trick 😉

MMM
(@mmm)

Did you guys solve this?

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

This already works for Login action. We'll take this under consideration for Registration action as well.