21 Posts
6 Users
1 Likes
38.3 K Views
 N3k0
Topic starter
(@n3k0)
Trusted Member

Hi team... this is my 5 cents. Forum translate to spanish es_MX. I do not know how to make the XML, so I make a rar with the files. Translated with the Loco Translate.

Version: 1.0
wpForo: Beta 4
Files: .mo .po

There are some lost phrases on the part of topics like sticky, close, and the like/unlike buttons. Also the "ago" and the "week/month/day" must be in one sentence.

Ex. 2 "weeks" "ago" in spanish is: 2 "semanas" "hace", and thats not right. We need "%s weeks ago", so in spanish is: "hace 2 semanas", i hope I explain 🙂

Cheers!

Topic Tags
20 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Thank you very much N3k0, we'll add this translation in next Beta-5 version. We're checking all missing phrases. Those will be added as well.

N3k0
Topic starter
(@n3k0)
Trusted Member

We need a Language forum and permisions to edit own topic. :p

Update Version: 1.1
wpForo: Beta 4

https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp-plugins/wpforo/stable/es-mx/default <--

Traslate the page... Need verification to download 😛

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Great!

Thank you N3k0. This should be approved by WordPress Language Editors. We're waiting for approval.

N3k0
Topic starter
(@n3k0)
Trusted Member

Version: 1.2
wpForo: Beta 5
Files: .mo .po

Note: Still missing the "Unlike" phrase in posts and where is "%s liked" the "You"... but here's a problem...
"You" in spanish is "Tu" for casual or "Usted" for more formal. But translated like "Tu le Gusta" its not right, correctly is "A ti le gusta" or "A Usted le gusta" is more correctly, so my question is, "You" only is used in that sentence?

Cheers!

Page 1 / 5