Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Like button on mobile not working

26 Posts
5 Users
4 Likes
 Neo
Topic starter
(@neo)

This is a great plugin and congrats on it. I wasn't sure in which section to post my topic. The like button does nothing when clicked on mobile devices, but works on desktop. No matter if it is layout 1 or 2. For layout 3 with the Q&A it works, where it is not like, but voting.

First, I deactivated all plugins and it didn't work. Next I tried all the layouts. Next downloaded previous versions of the plugin. Finally, I registered on the forum here to see if your like button works and no, it doesn't work either. iOS. I tried different browsers. The other buttons like reply and quote work fine, but clicking on the like button, absolutely nothing happens.

25 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

You can't like it as guest. make sure it's disabled for guests in Forum Accesses.

Neo
Topic starter
(@neo)

Did you read everything I wrote? I am not liking it as a guest, it doesn't display when a guest as it should be. Here now on your forum I am a registered user and no, I can't click it and yes it is available but can't be clicked.

Neo
Topic starter
(@neo)

I just noticed something else. It is not just the like button. The solved and delete button also don't work on mobile iOS, but work fine on desktop. Same on your forum here as I tried to click these now here. So like, solved and delete button don't work and reply, quote and report work. 

Neo
Topic starter
(@neo)

The edit button also doesn't work as I tried to click it now on my previous comment.

Page 1 / 6