<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									wpForo Support Forum - Recent Posts				            </title>
            <link>https://wpforo.com/community/</link>
            <description>Discussion Board</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 13:18:55 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>RE: &quot;Min number of posts to be able to edit profile&quot; not working as expected</title>
                        <link>https://wpforo.com/community/how-to-and-troubleshooting-wpforo-3/min-number-of-posts-to-be-able-to-edit-profile-not-working-as-expected/paged/2/#post-139197</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 12:13:00 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@sofy OK, done that.]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[@sofy OK, done that.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://wpforo.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>GWSG</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://wpforo.com/community/how-to-and-troubleshooting-wpforo-3/min-number-of-posts-to-be-able-to-edit-profile-not-working-as-expected/paged/2/#post-139197</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: member ratings upgraded without meeting required points!!!</title>
                        <link>https://wpforo.com/community/how-to-and-troubleshooting-wpforo-3/member-ratings-upgraded-without-meeting-required-points/paged/2/#post-139196</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 11:17:06 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@sofy You have miscalculated. The posts and topics are the same thing. The person has created 16 topics and has never made any comments. It is your counting system that counted it that way. ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@sofy You have miscalculated. The posts and topics are the same thing. The person has created 16 topics and has never made any comments. It is your counting system that counted it that way. Your counting system counts topics and replies as posts. The layout type I use is "threaded"</p>
<p>The code I am using is the one your admin shared here on this forum. The popular PHP code shared several years ago. </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://wpforo.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>ola</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://wpforo.com/community/how-to-and-troubleshooting-wpforo-3/member-ratings-upgraded-without-meeting-required-points/paged/2/#post-139196</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: How to change By admin link</title>
                        <link>https://wpforo.com/community/general-discussions/how-to-change-by-admin-link/#post-139194</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 10:20:10 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hi nhan,
Yes, both of these can be customized.
To change the red color of the “By admin” author link, go to:
Dashboard &gt; Forums &gt; Usergroups &gt; Edit the relevant usergroup &gt; Us...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class="isSelectedEnd"><span>Hi nhan,</span></p>
<p class="isSelectedEnd"><span>Yes, both of these can be customized.</span></p>
<p class="isSelectedEnd"><span>To change the red color of the </span><strong><span>“By admin”</span></strong><span> author link, go to:</span></p>
<p class="isSelectedEnd"><strong><span>Dashboard &gt; Forums &gt; Usergroups &gt; Edit the relevant usergroup &gt; Usergroup Color</span></strong></p>
<p class="isSelectedEnd"><span>The author/member link uses the color assigned to the user's usergroup.</span></p>
<p class="isSelectedEnd"><span>If you don't want the </span><strong><span>“By admin”</span></strong><span> name to link to the user's profile, you can disable the clickable member links with the following wpForo filter:</span></p>
<pre dir="ltr" contenteditable="false"><code dir="ltr"><span>add_filter( 'wpforo_member_link_clickable', '__return_false' );</span></code></pre>
<p><span>Insert this code snippets in your current active WordPress </span><a href="http://docsbeta.pinegrow.com/how-to-add-code-snippets-to-functions-php-file/" target="true" rel="nofollow">theme functions.php</a></p>
<p class="isSelectedEnd"><span>This will keep the author's name displayed but remove the profile link. This is an officially provided wpForo customization and has been confirmed to work.</span></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://wpforo.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Sofy</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://wpforo.com/community/general-discussions/how-to-change-by-admin-link/#post-139194</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: &quot;Min number of posts to be able to edit profile&quot; not working as expected</title>
                        <link>https://wpforo.com/community/how-to-and-troubleshooting-wpforo-3/min-number-of-posts-to-be-able-to-edit-profile-not-working-as-expected/paged/2/#post-139193</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 10:13:42 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@gwsg
Please temporarily change the user&#039;s role to Administrator and let us know.]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class="isSelectedEnd"><span>@gwsg</span></p>
<p><span>Please temporarily change the user's role to </span><strong><span>Administrator</span></strong><span> and let us know.</span></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://wpforo.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Sofy</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://wpforo.com/community/how-to-and-troubleshooting-wpforo-3/min-number-of-posts-to-be-able-to-edit-profile-not-working-as-expected/paged/2/#post-139193</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: member ratings upgraded without meeting required points!!!</title>
                        <link>https://wpforo.com/community/how-to-and-troubleshooting-wpforo-3/member-ratings-upgraded-without-meeting-required-points/paged/2/#post-139192</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 10:09:56 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hi @ola,
Thank you for providing the screenshots and the point values.
We’ve checked the calculation based on your current Member Rating settings:

1 topic = 4 points
1 post = 3 points...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class="isSelectedEnd"><span>Hi @ola,</span></p>
<p class="isSelectedEnd"><span>Thank you for providing the screenshots and the point values.</span></p>
<p class="isSelectedEnd"><span>We’ve checked the calculation based on your current Member Rating settings:</span></p>
<ul data-spread="false">
<li><strong><span>1 topic = 4 points</span></strong></li>
<li><strong><span>1 post = 3 points</span></strong></li>
<li><strong><span>1 like = 2 points</span></strong></li>
<li><strong><span>1 dislike = -1 point</span></strong></li>
</ul>
<p class="isSelectedEnd"><span>The member currently has:</span></p>
<ul data-spread="false">
<li><strong><span>16 forum topics</span></strong><span> → 16 × 4 = </span><strong><span>64 points</span></strong></li>
<li><strong><span>16 forum posts</span></strong><span> → 16 × 3 = </span><strong><span>48 points</span></strong></li>
<li><strong><span>5 received likes</span></strong><span> → 5 × 2 = </span><strong><span>10 points</span></strong></li>
<li><strong><span>0 dislikes</span></strong><span> → 0 × -1 = </span><strong><span>0 points</span></strong></li>
</ul>
<p class="isSelectedEnd"><span>This gives a total of </span><strong><span>122 points</span></strong><span>.</span></p>
<p class="isSelectedEnd"><span>The 10 blog posts are not included in this calculation, as the wpForo Member Rating system calculates reputation based on wpForo topics, posts, likes, and dislikes.</span></p>
<p><span>Since </span><strong><span>Level 2 requires 100 points</span></strong><span>, the member has reached the required number of points and the </span><strong><span>Level 2 rating is assigned correctly</span></strong><span>.</span></p>
<blockquote>
<p><span>Also, I have another question. Normally, your forum software doesn't allow images to display normally unless with a code. I added a code to be able to properly display images, but the code didn't stop the images going back to links anytime the edit button is pressed. How do I stop that. </span></p>
</blockquote>
<p>Regarding this one: </p>
<p class="isSelectedEnd"><span>Since the image display is being handled through </span><strong><span>custom code</span></strong><span>, we’re unable to provide support for or guarantee compatibility with that customization.</span></p>
<p class="isSelectedEnd"><span>However, if you share the code you’re using, we can take a quick look at it. If it’s something simple and we can easily identify why the images are being converted back to links when the post is edited, we’ll be happy to point you in the right direction.</span></p>
<p><span>Please also provide a short video showing the issue if possible. This will help us better understand what happens when the post is edited and saved.</span></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://wpforo.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Sofy</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://wpforo.com/community/how-to-and-troubleshooting-wpforo-3/member-ratings-upgraded-without-meeting-required-points/paged/2/#post-139192</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>SEO problems</title>
                        <link>https://wpforo.com/community/general-discussions/seo-problems/#post-139190</link>
                        <pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 23:08:41 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[When doing a site audit with semrush, I use to get no errors; however, now I get a lot and they all seem to revolve around your forum pages. I have included some screenshots. You say that yo...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>When doing a site audit with semrush, I use to get no errors; however, now I get a lot and they all seem to revolve around your forum pages. I have included some screenshots. You say that you are handling seo on the backend with your plugin, but how can I get rid of these errors? I have included screenshots of what I am seeing. And yes, this was run right after performing all your maintenance actions. I ran every one of your mainenace actions, and then I ran the test.</p>
143
145
144
146
147]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://wpforo.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Peptide Gold</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://wpforo.com/community/general-discussions/seo-problems/#post-139190</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>How to change By admin link</title>
                        <link>https://wpforo.com/community/general-discussions/how-to-change-by-admin-link/#post-139188</link>
                        <pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 08:57:52 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I&#039;d like to change the red color #FF3333 from the By admin (or another author) link, but I can&#039;t find where to do it.
I don&#039;t want link By admin to the profile. Is that possible?
Hovering ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I'd like to change the red color #FF3333 from the <em>By admin</em> (or another author) link, but I can't find where to do it.</p>
<p>I don't want link <em>By admin</em> to the profile. Is that possible?</p>
<p>Hovering over it shows the correct login name. Can I disable that?<br /><br />Thanks for helping<br />nhan</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://wpforo.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>nhan</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://wpforo.com/community/general-discussions/how-to-change-by-admin-link/#post-139188</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: &quot;Min number of posts to be able to edit profile&quot; not working as expected</title>
                        <link>https://wpforo.com/community/how-to-and-troubleshooting-wpforo-3/min-number-of-posts-to-be-able-to-edit-profile-not-working-as-expected/paged/2/#post-139185</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 11:33:44 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Please find attached a screenshot of the Anti Spam settings.  Are there any other settings screens you would like to see?  I can elevate your user to an Admin or create a separate Admin user...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Please find attached a screenshot of the Anti Spam settings.  Are there any other settings screens you would like to see?  I can elevate your user to an Admin or create a separate Admin user for you if you wish.</p>
142]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://wpforo.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>GWSG</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://wpforo.com/community/how-to-and-troubleshooting-wpforo-3/min-number-of-posts-to-be-able-to-edit-profile-not-working-as-expected/paged/2/#post-139185</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		