Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Astra theme-blank forum displays on /community/ page

7 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@lizroodt)

I have an Astra theme and when I create the Forum and go to 'visit Forum' , the /community/ page shows Astra headings, blank body. I am not tech savvy but can't find a video tutorial about installing the new 2.1.7 version

6 Replies
dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)
Famed Member

Hi,

Impossible to tell. Post a url if you can.

Topic starter
(@lizroodt)

This is the wording on the WPFORO gettting started for 2.0 

Forum page only contains [wpforo] shortcode. You can edit this page and put content before and after wpForo shortcode. All changes will be displayed above forum menu and below forum footer statistic bar.

On my /community/ page, the forum is not visible.

https://vetnurseview.co.za/community/

When I go to edit the page, the only thing there is the wpforo shortcode and I can't add anything to it. 

Please advise if there is a WPForo support team other than just shooting this question at a whole group of other people who have issues. 

Where are the WPForo developers that support users?

Chris
(@chris)
Famed Member

Hi @lizroodt,

Please provide admin access to your website, send the credentials to info[at]gvectors.com, mention this topic in the email and let me know here that the email is sent.

Write wpForo Credentials in the Subject.

Thanks

3 Replies
Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

Hi @lizroodt,

I got your email, but the URL of the Forum and the credentials were wrong.

(@lizroodt)

@chris Hi again.  I have had some bugs in my website and so have deleted WPForo and am looking at other forum plugins.  Thanks for your time but the plugin is too complicated for me as I am not very educated about this field.

Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

Hi @lizroodt,
Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your experience with wpForo. We appreciate your feedback and understand that the plugin may not have met your expectations.

Our aim is to provide a user-friendly experience, and we regret that we couldn't meet your requirements in this regard.

If you are exploring other forum plugins for your website, we respect your decision. We want you to have the best solution that fits your needs and preferences. 

We appreciate your time and feedback, which helps us improve our products and services. If you ever decide to give wpForo another chance in the future, we'll be here to assist you.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Chris Walker.