Clear all

[Closed] No page tab title & no link to Ultimate Member profile

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@essver)

Hello,

First of all I want to thank you for this great forum system, I think it is the best one and I wish you the best success. I have some problems on my site and I'll be glad for assistance.

Link to my forum - https:///www.castleofessver.com/forum/   (Hebrew website)

1. For some reason instead of page title at the browser tab it shows only the link itself and not the title.
2. I understood that it should automatically detect Ultimate Member profile and connect it to the forum one, I mean, I want a link to the Site Account from the forum account and vise-versa.
3. Are there any ways to edit the Social Networks available? I mean, no one uses ICQ and AOL, At least here, how can I change them to 'Discord' or 'YouTube channel' for example?

Thanks in advance,
Eden.

5 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

This is a conflict with your plugins. Especially with website optimizer and SEO plugins. I see your website HTML content is minifyed. Try deactivating all of your plugins to explore whether any could be responsible. If none are, keep all plugins deactivated and switch to the Twenty Seventeen theme to check whether it’s an issue with your theme.

Topic starter
(@essver)

I have fixed the issue where the page title wasn't displayed, but still after disabling all I cannot see a link to the Ultimate Member page and also, how can I edit the social networks available - 

3. Are there any ways to edit the Social Networks available? I mean, no one uses ICQ and AOL, At least here, how can I change them to 'Discord' or 'YouTube channel' for example?

Thanks for the willing to help 🙂

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

I have fixed the issue where the page title wasn't displayed, but still after disabling all I cannot see a link to the Ultimate Member page and also, how can I edit the social networks available

It seems something is changed in new versions of Ultimate Member plugin and wpForo doesn't detect it. We'll check this and fix in future releases.

Try to change these ICQ and AOL to 'Discord' or 'YouTube channel' in Dashboard > Forum > Phrases admin page. Just search for example ICQ and replace phrase value to Discord, and so on.  More more advanced features to manage User Profile fields, registration form and Member search form please check wpForo User Custom Fields addon:

1 Reply
(@essver)

Thank you, looking forward to these updates!

(@anonymous3542)
Honorable Member

It seems something is changed in new versions of Ultimate Member plugin and wpForo doesn't detect it. We'll check this and fix in future releases.

Was this ever addressed ? The link to the UM member profile still does not show.