Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] My profile picture isn't showing on my profile or topic.

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@hershel)

I can choose my own profile picture but when I do, it doesn't show it anywhere... How can i fix this? these 2 pictures are 2 examples.

photo Untitled_zpssjbjs4vu.png

photo Untitled_zpssjbjs4vu.png

4 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

These images are not allowed for 3rd party use, these are photobucket.com images, it says you should update your account before using on other sites. It already says the problem. I recommend save the image to local PC then upload it as a custom avatar.

Topic starter
(@hershel)

also when I try to add a normal image it shows that the image couldn't be loaded, I have attached a file, i hope it won't give a error, if there is no image attached to this post than it gave me an error.

?psid=1

1 Reply
(@hershel)

the image (the image with assassin's screen on it) that I added is the same image as what i put on my forum but it won't load as you see in the attached file, how can i fix this? also, if you look at the profile picture it gives the same icon.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

You're inserting wrong URL and damaged image. This is what you're inserting, you should remove the ?p= part. Image URL should end with an image extension .jpg .png or .gif:

Even without this ?p= suffix the image doesn't work, I called it in browser and it returns "cannot be displayed because it contains errors" error. Please check your URL in browser address bar before posting in editor.