wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Google search console does not show all Q&A

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
selsebil
Topic starter
(@selsebil)
Estimable Member

Hello. I was using extended layout in all forums in my site. But after Q&A layout was recognized by google due to rich snippets, I changed a question forum to Q&A layout. At the beginning, google search console recognized my Q&A pages. But it did not recognize all Q&A pages. In our forum we have 547 topics and 2560 posts. But google search console recognized only 72 of them at most. It fluctuates but never increases. Every day, users open many topics, but it never increases. Why it could be? Its photo is attached. Thank you.

2 Replies
selsebil
Topic starter
(@selsebil)
Estimable Member

@chris Thank you for answer. I now firstly added my forum page URL along with (*) to "allowed dofollow domains field". Secondly, because I use rankmath, I investigated how to exclude a page from Rankmath. And, based on the instructions in this page, I added now a code to functions.php to exclude forum page from Rankmath. Is it correct?

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

You have nothing to do with the "Do Follow" option in the Forums > Tools > Misc tab, just keep it empty.

Then make sure the forum page is excluded from your cache plugin: https://wpforo.com/community/faq/wpforo-and-cache-plugins/

wpForo disables Math Rack on forum pages automatically, so you have nothing to do with that as well.

I think you should wait and wait, or somehow force Google to re-index your topics. In any case, leave your forum URL, so we could check and make sure the wpForo SEO is not affected by other plugins.