Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Q&A format

2 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@rottinger)

I've installed wpForo and configured my categories and topics.  We are looking at how we'd like to have some of the categories display.  We've noticed that if we change a format from "Extended" to "Q&A", the "Votes", "Answers", and "View" counts are displayed next to the topic title.  However, if we change the format back to "Extended", the counts stay in the display.  Looking at the individual topics, we see the (what I call) the "social choices" ("Reply", "Quote", "Like", etc.), but the counts still show on the topics (which aren't there, normally, on the extended format (I've attached a screen shot, just in case I've confused the issue).

Is this the expected behavior for the formats?

Thank you.

1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

These are different forum layouts, they have different styles. The Extended Layout is a classic forum layout with an unique feature to show one level deeper information in advance. You can see latest topics of each forum on Forum List and latest posts of each topic on Topic List.

The Q&A Layout is a complete question and answers discussion board for professional support and for communities similar to Stack Overflow. Perfect platform for users to ask and answer questions, and, through membership and active participation, to vote up or down.