6 Posts
2 Users
2 Likes
antonM
Topic starter
(@antonm)
Estimable Member

Dear Robert,

could you, please, add an option to sort and display answers by the number of votes?

Also, a very needed option is changing an answer to comment. I each time going to phpMyAdmin to change someone's answer to comment. This is very inconvenient and required much time for change all items in DB.

Thank you.

5 Replies
2 Replies
antonM
(@antonm)

Estimable Member

I would like to add that the forum sitemap is very necessary for correct indexing of the forum.

antonM
(@antonm)

Estimable Member

@robert, there is a minor issue with the advanced attachments plugin. The close button in uploader window is not displayed. The problem in file wpforoattach.php in line:

<i id="wpfa_dialog_close" class="fas fa-window-close fa-2x"></i>

must be:

<i id="wpfa_dialog_close" class="fa fa-window-close fa-2x"></i>

In code class fas instead fa.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

We don't see any issue. please make sure you use the latest wpForo and wpForo Advanced Attachment addon. Both should be updated, also make sure wpForo Font Awesome lib is enabled in Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Features admin page.

1 Reply
antonM
(@antonm)

Estimable Member

All versions are latest. Caches were cleared and Ctrl+F5 was pressed several times in browser. This button did not appear. After I changed element class it has appeared. New FontAwesome is enabled in wpForo dashboard.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Please use some browser console and check the icons. Make sure wpForo Font-Awesome lib can rich these icons. Also please check if other CSS code is not conflicting and disabling these icons.