[Closed] Colours

9 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@progdog)
Eminent Member

Hi there,

Is there a way to change the colour so the text colour for the profile fields is not linked to the text colour for the navigation menu bar? 

e.g currently the tab forum is blue and the rest of  the bar (members, my profile and logout) are grey. I want to keep my bar grey but it is tied to the text fields for My Profile>Accounts, my profile fields have a dark background so they are almost not readable. 

Is there some custom CSS I can add to change the text field inputs of My Account to be a different colour? 

Kind regards,

8 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi Progdog,

could you please show on screenshot what exactly you'd like to change?

Topic starter
(@progdog)
Eminent Member

Hi there,

see attached screenshot - I would like the text in the fields (Display Name, Email, Title etc) to be a different colour to the Navigation Menu (dark grey). As when I change the nav menu colour, the text changes too. 

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

There is no such an option in wpForo to change these colors separately. You should have CSS skills to do this customization, I'm sorry but we don't provide this in our support, we only provide small css codes to fix theme or feature displaying conflicts.

Topic starter
(@progdog)
Eminent Member

we only provide small css codes to fix theme or feature displaying conflicts.

Would this not be classed as a "displaying conflict" You can't read it. Furthermore I am happy to do the CSS but I don't know what class-name these text fields are. Could you provide that? If not I guess I will just figure it out myself. 

Page 1 / 2