11 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
 Pat
Topic starter
(@obrienlabs)
Eminent Member

Hi there,

I did an in-place upgrade from the beta to the 1.0, and I'm seeing 404 show up in my logs. 

/wp-content/plugins/wpforo/wpf-themes/classic/css/wpforo_dynamic-inline.css?ver=1.0.0

Can you point me to where I can grab this file (to make the 404 go away)?

Thanks!

10 Replies
 Pat
Topic starter
(@obrienlabs)
Eminent Member

Still getting this. Any thoughts on where the file is so I can calm the 404s?

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

This file is being generated when wpForo can't create colors.css dynamic collor styling file in /wpforo/wpf-themes/classic/ folder. Please make sure your file system permissions are correct. all folders of plugins should be set 755, and all files should be 644. Please fix this issue and do CTRL+F5 twice on front-end. This will generate /wpforo/wpf-themes/classic/colors.css file and wpForo will not search for classic/css/wpforo_dynamic-inline.css file.

For any case I attached colors.css file, if you'll not fix this issue, just upload this file to /wpforo/wpf-themes/classic/ directory.

Pat
Topic starter
(@obrienlabs)
Eminent Member

This file already exists in that folder. I'll re-add it again and see if it helps? Strange...

Pat
Topic starter
(@obrienlabs)
Eminent Member

The 404 is on /wp-content/plugins/wpforo/wpf-themes/classic/css/wpforo_dynamic-inline.css?ver=1.0.2

The /wp-content/plugins/wpforo/wpf-themes/classic/cssfolder does not exist. 

The file does not exist. 

[code]

[mylogin@myserver wpforo]$ grep -Rn "wpforo_dynamic-inline.css" *

wpf-includes/wpf-hooks.php:956:         wp_register_style( 'wpforo-dynamic-inline', WPFORO_TEMPLATE_URL . '/css/wpforo_dynamic-inline.css', false, WPFORO_VERSION );

[mylogin@myserver  wpforo]$ locate wpforo_dynamic-inline.css

[mylogin@myserver wpforo]$

[/code]

Page 1 / 3