wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] S2member conflict

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@sophie)
Eminent Member

Hi again 🙂

There is a conflict with S2Member : I cannot set this url to work properly with restrictions set in the membership options : /forum/members?wpfpaged=2

I tried to get help from s2Member team, but they tell me that your plugin is not made to work with membership systems. I'm sure you will find a solution for this as your forum rocks for everything else 🙂

Thank you for your help

5 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

You can disable Members page in Usergroup Settings. Just edit non-admin usergroups in Dashboard > Forums > Usergroups admin page and uncheck  "Front - Can view members" permission:

As per membership plugin, just use /forum/members/ URL for restriction. You don't need to use paginated URL.

Topic starter
(@sophie)
Eminent Member

Thanks, perfect.

Topic starter
(@sophie)
Eminent Member

I disabled members, but in the future, I'd really like that members can see each other. And forum/members doesn't work. Actually this page is allready working, this the pagination that redirects to the sales page automatically. S2member told me it's because of the url writing. Do you know how I could fix this ?

Topic starter
(@sophie)
Eminent Member

Hi, I have another conflict that appeared with my membership plugin : when I move a topic, it redirects me to the membership options page.

Thank you for your help

Page 1 / 2