[Closed] Problem with Icons - Font Awesome 5

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Robert
(@robert)
Support Team Admin
Topic starter  

wpForo Font Awesome lib is updated to version 5. If your theme doesn't have v5 and you've disabled wpForo Font Awesome lib, please enable it back in Settings > Features admin page. If you've changed forum icons, member fields and reputation icons, please edit and insert new values using Font Awesome 5 new classes.

Small problem on some themes
In some cases you may have problem with displaying Reply Icon in Footer Statistic area. 

The solution is easy. You should put this CSS code in Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Styles > Custom CSS Code textarea. Save it, delete all caches and do Ctrl+F5 on forum front.

.fa-reply:before {
  content: "\f112" !important;
}

If you have problems with other icons please let us know in this topic.

In case you want to say thank you !)
We'd really appreciate and be thankful if you leave a good review on plugin page. This is the best way to say thank you to this project and support team.

(@anonymous20)
Noble Member

I have that problem. I have enabled font-awesome option, added the custom css, cleared everything.

I see that problem in the forums (the footer is ok) :

Robert
(@robert)
Support Team Admin
Topic starter  

Ok, as far as I see you're talking about white background. Thank you for letting us know. You can use this CSS code to fix this until we release the next version.

#wpforo #wpforo-wrap .wpforo-last-topics-list .far.fa-file{
font-weight: 400 !important;
}

Put this CSS code in Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Styles > Custom CSS Code textarea. Save it, delete all caches and do Ctrl+F5 on forum front.

In case you want to say thank you !)
We'd really appreciate and be thankful if you leave a good review on plugin page. This is the best way to say thank you to this project and support team.

(@anonymous20)
Noble Member

Posted by: Robert

Ok, as far as I see you're talking about white background. Thank you for letting us know. You can use this CSS code to fix this until we release the next version.

#wpforo #wpforo-wrap .wpforo-last-topics-list .far.fa-file{
font-weight: 400 !important;
}

Put this CSS code in Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Styles > Custom CSS Code textarea. Save it, delete all caches and do Ctrl+F5 on forum front.

Actually i have to apologize since it doesn't seem to be a problem (it was in my eyes only).