[Solved] Add On

10 Posts
7 Users
5 Likes
Topic starter
(@progdog)
Eminent Member

Hi there,

Is there going to be some sort of bbCode add-on, we really need embedded images and videos. Is this going to be implemented as an add-on? Any time frame? 

PS: thanks for all your help thus far, this plugin is very promising. 

9 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

The Advanced File Attachment addon comes with [ attach ][ /attach ] bbcode, You can upload and put uploaded image using this bbCode in post content, moreover you can manage your all uploaded media in one place. it comes with video and audio players and image sliders. As I've already mentioned in many topics this addon will be released with wpForo Stable 1.0.0 version, probably the next version.

(@totaldron)
Eminent Member
Posted by: Robert

The Advanced File Attachment addon comes with [ attach ][ /attach ] bbcode, You can upload and put uploaded image using this bbCode in post content, moreover you can manage your all uploaded media in one place. it comes with video and audio players and image sliders. As I've already mentioned in many topics this addon will be released with wpForo Stable 1.0.0 version, probably the next version.

Will be great to upload by URL - images and videos hosted somewhere else example: youtube or images in  imageshack etc.

Cheers

Topic starter
(@progdog)
Eminent Member

Yea that's not really what I was asking. Will that just attach the document or embed it? If you look at any IPB Forum you can embed using URL's, e.g. when you insert an image or video URL it will embed in the post as the image or video and not just displayed as a URL. 

(@martin)
Support Team

The embedding function is not in attachment addon, it's a separate addon with more than 200 different services, it comes with lots of functions and options. You'll be able to put URLs of hundreds of different services (video, audio, social network....) and get player/widget or so in post content.

Page 1 / 2