Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Best Ideas For The WpFORO Fourm!

6 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
Ameer Libya
Topic starter
(@ameer_libya)
Eminent Member

Hi,

The Fourm is good, We want Arabic translation, I can translate some sentences! But will disappear if I updated The Forum.

and some Thinks i think is will be a good addon in the Forum: ** First You should see the file

1.  Show All Online People ( Members, Guests, Spiders )
  2. Show List (Birthday's Today) & List For ( New's Member's ) not Lasteas member
  3. List's name like ( Most Shared * For people always Shared And posts in The Fourm * - Always Online * For people Always Online In The Fourm * - Admins & Moderators

* Show All Admins and Moderators in The Site _ THIS LIST TO SHOW THE MEMBER HE CAN A MESSAGE THE ADMIN IF HE WANT ANY TIME IF THE OWNER SITE HAVE THE ADDONS ( PRIVET MESSAGE )

4. you can see the photo number 4 in the file.. Some features like ( u can Following, mebmers can following u, last time u online in the fourm! , u Can Comment on your/they Profils, A red bar shows that he is the Admin, The crown behind his name ( JUST for the admin's ), Golden Shield for Moderators. and The Stars For Some people selected by admin.

Greating’s!

5 Replies
Ameer Libya
Topic starter
(@ameer_libya)
Eminent Member

1 min , i will upload the file to media fire

Ameer Libya
Topic starter
(@ameer_libya)
Eminent Member
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi ameer_libya,

thank you for this suggestion, most of them are already in our to-do list. We'll add them all for sure.

(@mondesensuel)
Trusted Member

I didn't see the list of birthday users.

How I can make it ? 

Thank you

Page 1 / 2