Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Complete list of new features in development, planned, and under consideration

16 Posts
5 Users
9 Likes
Topic starter
(@samhunter)
Reputable Member

I'm looking for a complete list of new features in development, planned, and under consideration. Is there one?

I've seen a few lists on old posts but perhaps one could be put in the "Documentation" and kept up-to-date, with a mini description of what each one would do.

15 Replies
(@veganostomy)
Estimable Member

A roadmap would be nice, but I think that if one was available then people would just be hounding the devs for ETAs. 

Topic starter
(@samhunter)
Reputable Member

I guess I could see that happening. I think that could be managed by clarity though.

The roadmap should simply state the difference between a release date, an estimated release date, and anything with no date (means don't even ask).

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

This is not a static list. This is very dynamic and depends on many factors, I'm sorry, but it's hard to list. I'll try to provide information for a few upcoming releases in a separate topic.

Topic starter
(@samhunter)
Reputable Member

I understand it will be dynamic and may change from day to day, with things moving up or down as priorities, etc. I just thought that if you had that list for us to refer to then it would save you a lot of work always reminding us what has already been requested and/or is being developed.

Page 1 / 4