11 Posts
5 Users
27 Likes
Topic starter
(@anonymous20)
Noble Member
Posted by: Robert

@anonymous20,

I have to ask you, don't share your negative opinion to community members, or be more informative when you do that to avoid conflicts with members:  https://wordpress.org/support/topic/harrassment/

Apologies for upseting people here. To make things even better i tried to find a way to delete my account, but didn't find any. So please can you do it for me ? ASAP ?

Many thanks.

10 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi @anonymous20,

We really appreciate your help and always value your input in wpForo community and in support. You're the most active member of this community and we don't want to accept this request. You've helped menu wpForo members and that's the best contribution for us.

As you can see, new members can be sensitive to negative opinion of other members. So this is the reason why I ask you don't share it or explain the reason why your opinion is negative to avoid such confusion. This is just a friendly call/suggestion. We understand you very well and don't see any reason to delete your account.

Thank you very much for your understanding. We always happy to see you in our community.

Topic starter
(@anonymous20)
Noble Member

It wasn't a negative opinion for a new member but for a really bad idea to turn a forum into something else.

Anyway, i will refrain in the future such suggestions. Maybe also my handling of English doesn't help much.

Thanks.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Sure, I see you. As you know, WordPress was developed as a blog platform, now people use it for almost all purposes to create website. The same case is for forum plugins, people are free to do whatever they want.

(@anonymous3542)
Honorable Member

Apologies for upseting people here. To make things even better i tried to find a way to delete my account, but didn't find any. So please can you do it for me ? ASAP ?

Many thanks.

@anonymous20 I know we didn't get off to a great start when I first joined the forums, but, like adults, we've put this behind us, and others should follow this lead. Personally, I find a great deal of value in your input, and whilst it can come across as slightly "direct", it should be taken with the best intentions.

Please don't delete your account. This community needs resources like yourself who are willing to help.

Page 1 / 2