Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] For anybody running under LiteSpeed server

21 Posts
6 Users
5 Likes
(@anonymous3542)
Honorable Member

@anonymous20 @cmw14 reading this with interest. My host uses lightspeed and I've just enabled the plugin on my site. After a bit of playing around with the settings and excluding wpForo, things are flying. Have a look at how quickly HTTPS://www.phenomlab.com/faq renders, for example. I'm also leveraging WebP images, and a crawler that preloads the entire site .

However, If this doesn't pan out I'll certainly take a look at Comet Cache. 

Thanks

Topic starter
(@anonymous20)
Noble Member

@anonymous3542 Comet Cache and Litespeed cache are totally different. Comet Cache just creates some static html pages and that's it.While Litespeed directly communicates with the webserver via a cache or something. And much faster also.

Some day i will have a second look at it, maybe i can make it work better for me.

The thing with is that i'm a webmaster for ... i dunno .... 10 sites or something. And all i need is to have zero problems. If a plugin makes some problem, i just don't have the time to work on it. So Comet Cache just works. No problems at all, and i have it working for years now (was named different Quick Cache i think).

(@central4allgmail-com)
Prominent Member

I have problems using LSCache,widgets are not updating, reply box is not opening and all these with wpforo excluded and optimizations closed.

Page 4 / 4