7 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@totaldron)
Eminent Member
Posted by: totaldron

Posted by: Teratoma

Totaldron, obviously I'm aware of what these packages are. My post was directed at the developers, in support of your original post.

In my opinion, being able to choose a single profile template - be it wpForo's OR buddypress's - as opposed to having both with one linking to the other, would be less redundant. Along with including forum activity on BP profiles, this would represent better 'integration' between the two.

OR: with a couple of simple items added to wpForo's profile template, wpForo would become enough of a 'social network plugin' by itself. I intend to get rid of buddypress altogether once I figure out a way to tweak wpForo's profile features.

Yes, we need to read the wpforo whitepaper too, like who is going to be the owner of the data etc, etc also as you said we need to know wpforo features, or addons, or extensions we still need more info and I'm waiting for their documentation page, which is underconstruction, but wpforo looks fantastic, I hope when the whitepaper or documentation is ready won't be dissapointed of it, I always read and take time to understand the small print, in there is the secret of every documentation. Cheers

Page 2 / 2