[Solved] Reputation, titles, usergroups... Not so clear on the manual

13 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
Jesus
Topic starter
(@jesus)
Reputable Member

Hi, I really have read the documentation and tried different things before asking 🙂 but Im soooooo confused, also because confused with wpforum members and Wordpress usermembers and all names sounds the same, and translations are also so similar amongs them....

Whats not so clear

- in FOROS-SETTINGS-MEMBERS:

1 - The very last line: "To show the secondary usergroup under the member avatar". What is this supposed to do?, who and why is secondary?

---------------------------------------------------------------

- in FORUM-MEMBERS: all my already subscribed people (minus me the admin) shows as "Registered"

BUT when I look in the front-end they show as "Registrados"

YET if I look in phrases in case I have translated the word "Registered" I DO NOT find any being translated into "Registrados"

*Fair enough, BEFORE, in FORUM-SETTINGS-MEMBERS, in "default personalised title for user" box I have something written before which I cant now remember and PERHAPS was "Registrados". Now I got nothing in said box

And just above, in "personalised title of users" toggle Im not sure if to put it "active or inactive"

Also in said page, I have now "suppossed to" set up personalised names based on number of posts

as show in the picture attached

--------------------------------------------------------------

I think I better stops here not to confuse you anymore WITH THE HOPES that I you could even start understanding me, - (i dont think I would myself LOL), perhaps you can give me some tips and we could take it from here

Website is https://mundopiano.es/foro-de-piano/

THANKS SOOOOO MUCH 🙂

12 Replies
Jesus
Topic starter
(@jesus)
Reputable Member

Yet, in the front end, if I look in MEMBERS I dont see the new names I have set up for them but instead I see this:

Jesus
Topic starter
(@jesus)
Reputable Member

And if I look in any of their posts, I see this: (see attachemt)

- So basically, none of the names I gave them at the back-end are showing anywhere.....

- Also, is there a way to show under their avatar their post count?

AGAIN, thanks so much for any tip at all you could give me. Anything at all that I will know for sure, it will be a step closer to a good end 🙂

Jesus
Topic starter
(@jesus)
Reputable Member

PLEASE FORGET ALL THIS, IS A MESS 🤣 and I got pretty much everything sorted.

I will just add couple of questions separately

*If you dont mind, leave it for a couple of days open... just in case

Thanks 🙂

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

@jesus,

Please leave a screenshot of these settings in Settings > Members Tab.

Page 1 / 3