Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Theme Style

7 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@alyons1999)

Hello, I just started using WpForo as my forum base for my website and with Wordpress as the main framework. I am trying to change the forum theme to Dark Style but it is not changing over regardless.I have followed on the instructions on what to do and I am completely at a loss. If anyone knows what to do I would greatly appreciate the help.

6 Replies
spider
(@spider)
Trusted Member

After you select dark version, push the button on bottom right. If you have a cache plugin, clear the cache, then go to your forum homepage and CTRL+F5. Once or twice.

Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

Hi @alyons1999,

In case you don't see any changes after deleting the caches, please follow the "Problems with colors?"Β  instruction mention in Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Styles tab. Just scroll a bit down and you'll find it.Β 

Topic starter
(@alyons1999)

How would I know if I have a cache plugin? also where would the website cache be located at roughly? I do apologize I am new to this.

(@crisw)
Reputable Member
Posted by: alyons1999

Hello, I just started using WpForo as my forum base for my website and with Wordpress as the main framework. I am trying to change the forum theme to Dark Style but it is not changing over regardless.I have followed on the instructions on what to do and I am completely at a loss. If anyone knows what to do I would greatly appreciate the help.

Hi @alyons1999 - At the bottom of the page (in the picture below), which you can see by going to

Forum Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Style Tab

Β 

Β 

Make sure you click the blue "UPDATE OPTIONS" at the bottom right corner of the page above.Β  πŸ™‚ Then refresh your Front Page / on your Website Forum Page - Click Control + F5.Β Β 

You can also find Sofy's suggestion above on the same Tab

Just go to Forum Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Style TabΒ 

Β 

Posted by: alyons1999

How would I know if I have a cache plugin? also where would the website cache be located at roughly? I do apologize I am new to this.

To find out what plugins are on your website:

On your WordPress Dashboard,

On the left side, you can see there a Menu for "Plugins"

Click that to see what Plugins are installed on your WordPress website.Β Β 

I hope that helps.Β  Good luck and God bless you.Β  πŸ™‚Β 

Β 

Page 1 / 2