Clear all

help

13 Posts
2 Users
1 Reactions
Topic starter
(@sergido)
Estimable Member

Hello, when someone registers in my forum, and I ask them to confirm email, it comes up blank, it does not give any confirmation link,

12 Replies
Topic starter
(@sergido)
Estimable Member

The emails arrive to reset the password or confirm the email, why could it be?

11 Replies
BlackRaz
Admin
(@blackraz)

Contributor

@sergido 

When a user registers, the wpForo system calls the WordPress core functions to handle user registration. After a successful registration, the WordPress core functions send an email to set a new password for the new profile. Once the user successfully sets their password, they have already confirmed their user account, effectively verifying that the email address belongs to them.

(@sergido)

Estimable Member

@blackraz Indeed, but the user doesn't see the link to confirm or anything, it appears blank, that's why I say it.

BlackRaz
Admin
(@blackraz)

Contributor

@sergido 

If the email appears blank, please ensure that the template for emails has not been accidentally removed in your Dashboard > wpForo > Settings > Email Settings.

(@sergido)

Estimable Member

@blackraz it appears like this to me

BlackRaz
Admin
(@blackraz)

Contributor

@sergido 

🙂 You translated the [shortcode]. Shortcodes are not translatable, if you change the shortcodes the program can't find the shortcode to replace it with the specified value.

(@sergido)

Estimable Member

@blackraz And what would be the code or do you have any tutorial to configure this correctly?

BlackRaz
Admin
(@blackraz)

Contributor

@sergido In the Email Settings The allowed shortcodes are mentioned in the left side of the each email template form.

(@sergido)

Estimable Member

@blackraz If it is configured correctly, it tells me: [post_url] but when I receive an email, it arrives empty, I never get any link to confirm...

BlackRaz
Admin
(@blackraz)

Contributor

@sergido 

[reset_password_url]

(@sergido)

Estimable Member

@blackraz That code is the one I have in, do you have any tutorial on these configurations and to see it better?

BlackRaz
Admin
(@blackraz)

Contributor

@sergido 

Please send the screenshot after changes.