wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Adding text to Registration Form

12 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@moonshadows)
Trusted Member

@Anonymous20

OK...got Post smtp set up. Sent a test email to myself from my website contact form, received it, and then checked the Post smtp log. The email was listed, so I guess I set it up properly. I'll monitor....

EDIT: Well, as luck would have it, I just registered two Test Accounts for the forum using two gmail addresses. This time both received the confirmation/password emails...when, earlier today when trying to use those same gmail addreeses to make Test registrations, the confirmation email never arrived!

(@anonymous20)
Noble Member

@moonshadows

Untested but it doesn't matter. You will test things and remove it.

But for setup, sorry i can't possibly assist you on this. The plugin even has a wizard.

Topic starter
(@moonshadows)
Trusted Member

@Anonymous20

Yes, read post I was editing (above) while you were writing.

(@anonymous20)
Noble Member

Also there are simpler smtp plugins with logs. Search and try some other, if this seems complicated and unsuitable for you.

Topic starter
(@moonshadows)
Trusted Member

@Anonymous20

We are crossing over each other when posting.

Read this from two posts above:

OK...got Post smtp set up. Sent a test email to myself from my website contact form, received it, and then checked the Post smtp log. The email was listed, so I guess I set it up properly. I'll monitor....

EDIT: Well, as luck would have it, I just registered two Test Accounts for the forum using two gmail addresses. This time both received the confirmation/password emails...when, earlier today when trying to use those same gmail addreeses to make Test registrations, the confirmation email never arrived!

Page 2 / 3