Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Solved] Can't delete post. No links on post.

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@trgolden)
Eminent Member

I posted a youtube video and two copies of the video appeared in the post.  I thought that somewhat odd and I went to the post and the entire post was hyperlinked to that video.  In other words if you tried to click the delete button you went to the video, if you tried to click any part of the post you went to the video.  The entire post was acting like one big hyperlink.  So I tried re-loading that post and when it was reloaded nothing was hyperlinked.  All of the links to moderate or edit or delete etc were simply text and not hyperlinked.  I logged out and logged back in but that didn't make any difference. I checked and my admin account continues to function properly on other posts and is able to edit, delete etc.  Just this one post.

Any suggestions on my next steps?  Does it need to be dumped via the database? If so, how does that work?  Is this a common occurrence?  Would really appreciate some help with this.

Thanks!

Tom

3 Replies
Alvina
(@alvina)

Hi @trgolden,

Please leave the exact URL with the issue, to allow us to check it.

Topic starter
(@trgolden)
Eminent Member

Thanks Alvina.  Actually the issues is resolved at this point.  I found the moderation in the wordpress admin and that deleted the post.  Hopefully this was an isolated incident that won't happen again.

I love that moderation capacity in the admin.  Well done!

Makes me think there may be other admin features I am missing. Is there a video or document somewhere that goes over the various features?

Thank you, Tom

1 Reply
Alvina
(@alvina)

@trgolden,

Thank you for letting us know. 

Glad to hear the issue is solved.

Is there a video or document somewhere that goes over the various features?

Here is the wpForo plugin documentation: https://wpforo.com/documentation/

wpForo  product page: https://gvectors.com/product-category/wpforo/