2 Users
1 Likes
10.4 K Views
Glados
Topic starter
(@glados)
Eminent Member

Hi,

Just two small question.. ehm first one is a main.

1) I have problem with a font size  http://muonlineczech.4fan.cz/forum/ still be smaller without "font" i dont know, its a default version.

2) You still planing a new role for a admin, staff members? For example:

http://muonlineczech.4fan.cz/forum/informacni-cedule/hlaseni-chyb-a-nedostatku/

Name: Ok

Člen (Member): It's possible to make a admin or staff etc.. custom role with ignoration a post reputation

Badge: Possible to make a special one for a Staff / admin members.

Sorry for my english, i hope you understand 😉

Best Regards,

Glados.

16 Replies
Glados
Topic starter
(@glados)
Eminent Member

And next one i dont have perm.. to edit a post.

3) When i click on my page EDIT i still see only at the top "Working" after one minut.. nothing. Here is working fine. I know it's a beta, just saying 🙂

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi Glados,

please find my answers below:

3) When i click on my page EDIT i still see only at the top "Working" after one minut.. nothing. Here is working fine. I know it's a beta, just saying 🙂

This is not wpForo issue. I just found lots of JS errors on your site cased by Newsletters-lite (as far as I guess Tribulant Newsletters plugin). This plugins generates three JS errors which affect all other plugin JS functions, wpForo jQuery is also affected.I don't see theme files on your site. This plugin disables theme and all WordPress standard theme functions. All issues comes form non-standard theme system of your website. I even don't see WordPress jquery Lib. And this is the main problem. You should disable this plugin and built your site with regular themes. plugin should not work instead of theme, it'll case tons of potential problems with all plugins in future.

In case if you want to continue using this plugin, I'd suggest to do some manipulations:

Please delete whole cash twice, if you have CDN purge it, then do CTRL+F5 on browser. Maybe this plugin JS errors came from cash.

If it doesn't help you should contact to this plugin support and show these errors, here is the video: http://screencast.com/t/wMhEdYNTNXWG . I also attached errors as a png file.

If it doesn't help try to disable the newsletter plugin, delete all caches and test wpForo again.

1) I have problem with a font size  http://muonlineczech.4fan.cz/forum/ still be smaller without "font" i dont know, its a default version.

This is a theme issue, and I see the plugin issue I've already mentioned above, it loads different font for header tags (h1, h2, h3), and it's very small font. You should put this CSS code in your website, If you don't have theme then you should have some option to add custom CSS code. It would be very easy with standard theme, all themes have style.css file and you can add this code in that file, then delete cache to load all changes on front-end (CTRL+F5 on browser before testing):

#wpforo #wpforo-wrap{font-size: 14px;}
#wpforo #wpforo-wrap  h3 {font-size: 18px!important; font-family: "Open Sans" !important; }
#wpforo #wpforo-wrap  .wpforo-forum-info .wpforo-forum-description{ font-size: 14px; }
#wpforo #wpforo-wrap .wpforo-last-topic-title{font-size: 14px;}

2) You still planing a new role for a admin, staff members? For example:
Člen (Member): It's possible to make a admin or staff etc.. custom role with ignoration a post reputation
Badge: Possible to make a special one for a Staff / admin members.

Ok, I see you. We're going to add new options to disable User Reputation Titles for each usergroup separately. So if you want to disable for admin you could do that. This will allow you use Custom Title and show whatever you want for each user. For example you can set your title Admin or Support, it'll be swhon on forums but other usergroups e.g. Registered users will be displayed with user reputation titles. This options will be available with next Beta-3 version this week.

Glados
Topic starter
(@glados)
Eminent Member

3) Disabling / Activating plugins and result is: Autoptimize plugin when i set option "Optimize JavaScript Code?" after this i get this error "Working" cant edit the post. I try to change a plugin for optimalize, this one long time dont be updated. // Solved.

1. I apply ur css code to my child css and still working // Solved.
  2. I look forward 🙂

Next one i hope last.

I rewrite Phrases in option, translate to cz lang. After plugin update phrases changes still be lost or better i need to save? Thanks for answers.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

I still don't see theme files and theme HTML on your website. Something is out of regular WordPress. It seems you use some irregular cache or minifier functions. It would be very easy to help you if you send admin login details to support[at]wpforo.com email address. We'll login and detect all issues.

Otherwise I'd recommend disable cache plugin as well. But having dashboard access will be better, cuz we will do better troubleshooting...

Page 1 / 4