3 Users
0 Likes
20.4 K Views
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team
Posted by: peterwangbiz

could you please click on that user Edit button ------ follow your way: I've registered a new member and then click it's user Edit button, then I saw a screen very similar to yours (attached), but still a little different: no Moderator option there, please have a look, thanks.

Please disable the User Role synchronization using the option mentioned in screenshot:

Then you'll see the Usergroup drop-down menu is active and you'll be able to select the moderator Usergroup.

Topic starter
(@peterwangbiz)
Estimable Member

Thank you very much! 

No more question!

Topic starter
(@peterwangbiz)
Estimable Member

Sorry, I've tried, but it doesn't work. After I've disabled "Role-Usergroup Synchronization", yes,  the Usergroup drop-down menu is active and I'm able to select the moderator Usergroup. But after I set a certain member into a moderator, it doesn't allow me (admin) to go ahead (screenshot6,7,8), and also under the Forum Menu (left), almost all the sub-menu disappear (screenshot9). Please have look. 

Very sorry for giving you trouble again.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team
Posted by: peterwangbiz

Sorry, I've tried, but it doesn't work. After I've disabled "Role-Usergroup Synchronization", yes,  the Usergroup drop-down menu is active and I'm able to select the moderator Usergroup. But after I set a certain member into a moderator, it doesn't allow me (admin) to go ahead (screenshot6,7,8), and also under the Forum Menu (left), almost all the sub-menu disappear (screenshot9). Please have look. 

Very sorry for giving you trouble again.

Are you sure you don't set yourself Moderator? Please edit your user and make sure you're admin. It seems you've set Moderator yourself not other users. Make sure you use Edit user button not the Your Profile menu of the Users menu area.

Topic starter
(@peterwangbiz)
Estimable Member

Are you sure you don't set yourself Moderator? ------ No

Please edit your user and make sure you're admin. ----- Yes.

Make sure you use Edit user button not the Your Profile menu of the Users menu area. ------ Please have a look at this screenshot - have I gone to the correct place?

Thanks.

Page 3 / 5