wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Just lost

23 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@crisw)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @jeffgruhler

@crisw

Am I missing a step in between steps 3 -6?

I just checked your website.  I think that what you edited was the wpForo Menu, and not your Primary Menu.  It should look like this (attached screenshot).  

Topic starter
(@jeffgruhler)
Eminent Member

I think I did what you suggested...again, you are welcome to call me on my 800 line....833-568-3963 if you want...save us back and forth.

Jeff

1 Reply
(@jeffgruhler)

Eminent Member

How do you delete this post?  I must have another program than you....always different screens, etc., than what is suggested....or am I just not getting it?  I am computer literate, but these forums---not easy for the administrator, unless you have a computer minded mind.

(@crisw)
Reputable Member

Hi @jeffgruhler, Check out the my suggestion in the post below.  🙂 

https://wpforo.com/community/how-to-and-troubleshooting-2/just-lost/paged/3/#post-39452

If I may also suggest, delete / or edit your above post that has your phone number.  for your own online security.  (I know that 1800 numbers cost at least $0.10 per minute, at least here in the U.S.  🙂 

Topic starter
(@jeffgruhler)
Eminent Member

I did remove it....it isn't in my plugins....????

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi @jeffgruhler,

This topic is totally mixed. It's very hard to follow the issues. Please open a new topic and let us know your issue. Please be informative and leave screenshots.

This topic is closed.

Page 4 / 4