19 Likes
1 Reply
(@percysgrowroom)

Noble Member

@anonymous20

Please help me Massimo l**o 

(@anonymous20)
Noble Member

Also why your /community page redirects to /forum? Why not a 404 not found?

2 Replies
(@percysgrowroom)

Noble Member

@anonymous20

Ive copied the code for the old page and put it on the new one so it looks the same as the old one, just the links are not coming with it 

(@anonymous20)

Noble Member
Posted by: @percysgrowroom

@anonymous20

Ive copied the code for the old page and put it on the new one so it looks the same as the old one, just the links are not coming with it 

What links?

A link from outside goes to the final page with the slug, as far as i know. What ID has to do with? Has it?

Topic starter
(@percysgrowroom)
Noble Member

Here we go Sofy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4mCFngk9Fk

Topic starter
(@percysgrowroom)
Noble Member

Would really appreciate some help to get this sorted before the end of the day if that's possible, I don't like leaving my site broken like this for so long. 

Just need a way to change the forum page ID

(@anonymous20)
Noble Member

2b honest i re-read the whole topic and checked the video, and ... well ... i don't understand what all that mean. Date of the post? Schedule post? ID of a page with links? The software doesn't let me delete?

Maybe i'm not that smart but i don't see any problem. The forums seem to work fine. I only see that /community exists and it shouldn't. forum-2 doesn't exist (404).

1 Reply
(@percysgrowroom)

Noble Member

@anonymous20

Thanks for the reply massimo

did you see in the video, there is 2 pages, one called "cannabis growing forum" Which is my old page, that used to be the forum until today when i made this error. 

That page, had the URL /forum, and it has 1170 links linked to it. I have been using that as my forum page rom the start of my site.

I changed some stuff on this old page earlier today, and save the date as today, to make it like a new post. 

For some reason, the post went to the scheduling queue, which left the site with no live forum page

This caused the plugin to make a new page called /Community. with the new page ID 6*** can't remember the exact number.

I tried to get rid of this page, to make everything go back to the normal forum page that have been using from the start, that page ID is 2135 or something like that. 

The new page that was made today, was called community, but i had to change that to forum, as that is what the plugin is referring too when you clicked forum 

This page only has 60 links linked to it!!! 

I need to restore the page i was using before today! So it was back how it was this morning . 

But i can't change it back to the other page until i know how to change the page ID on the wpforo plug in

If i can change that page ID back to its original number, everything will go back to how it was

Page 2 / 5