wpForo 1.x.x [Solved] My javascript was blocked by wpforo

8 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

wpForo doesn't have any JS code for other code blocking purpose. I don't see any reason to block your code. It maybe incompatibility but it's not blocking. We don't block 3rd party codes.

Topic starter
(@pierreledeveloppeur)
Eminent Member

behh excuse me but my code works fine; now if wpforo blocks my code: ') lol; give me another code. and the incompatibility is not true everything works well. so please give me a code JS and html to make my popup otherwise I lost my time because of wpforo which is not practical.   and also my project to fill it: / ADDONS please set it as soon as possible or give me a code compatible with wpforo 🙂

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

I'm really sorry but I have no idea why it doesn't work. We can help to fix wpForo core issues, but we can't fix issues with custom code. You should understand that this is out of our support area. You should debug JS errors and find the conflict point. There is no any blocks, there maybe JS conflicts or something like that. And if you are JS programmer you should know all tools to debug and find the problem maker point. Once you found the conflict point please let us know.

Page 2 / 2