Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Thread Generating 504 Gateway Timeout.

19 Posts
3 Users
2 Likes
Topic starter
(@seanbe793)
Eminent Member

Okay. And once debugging has been activated, all I need to do is attempt to access the thread URL again?

The 504 Gateway error still crops up although nothing in relation to it is seen in debug.log.

(@anonymous20)
Noble Member
Posted by: SeanBe793

Okay. And once debugging has been activated, all I need to do is attempt to access the thread URL again?

The 504 Gateway error still crops up although nothing in relation to it is seen in debug.log.

You should leave the site to work for a while. And then check.

Is you debug.log totally empty ? That is hard to believe.

If your debug.log is actually empty, switch to default theme and disable ALL plugins except wpForo. Check again for the 504 error. If the problem still persists, ask for help to your provider.

1 Reply
(@seanbe793)

Eminent Member

Yeah I had a couple of PHP warnings pop up in relation to a single plugin. Deactivated that to no avail; seems like I will have to indeed contact my provider.

Thank you very much for your assistance so far even so!

(@anonymous20)
Noble Member

And this  adds at atleast 5-7 seconds load impact to your pages.

<!-- All in One SEO Pack 2.3.13.2 by Michael Torbert of Semper Fi Web Design[656,717] -->

(@anonymous20)
Noble Member
Posted by: SeanBe793

Yeah I had a couple of PHP warnings pop up in relation to a single plugin. Deactivated that to no avail; seems like I will have to indeed contact my provider.

Thank you very much for your assistance so far even so!

PHP warnings are not that important. Fatal errors are.

Why don't you follow what i told you ? Switch to default theme and disable all plugins except wpForo. You have many plugins, onesignal for example.

This is the Standard Wordpress debug procedure.

(@anonymous20)
Noble Member

I see now that your problem i solved ?

Page 2 / 3