wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] translation

13 Posts
3 Users
1 Reactions
 Ger
Topic starter
(@ger)
Eminent Member

I have translated the .po file in Dutch. It works fine. But I cannot find the translation for the menu under myprofile, the words Profile, account, activity and subscriptions.

12 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi Ger,
All phrases should be in POT and in wpForo > Phrases admin page.

I attached screen of "my profile" phrase in wpForo POT translation file. It also available in wpForo Phrase system, you can use one of them.

Ger
Topic starter
(@ger)
Eminent Member

Thanks Robert, but not all phrase are in the .pot, even not when I updated the pot file form the files. For example "New Member" .

It is also confusing that a part is translated into the .po file and another part in "phrases"

Ger
Topic starter
(@ger)
Eminent Member

Dutch words are sometime longer than the English. They no longer fit in the column. How can I change the width of a column? Another strange issue (in my mind) is that when I change from the forum to an topic, the screen is changed in 75% of the width. My theme have no sidebar in it.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team
Posted by: Ger

Thanks Robert, but not all phrase are in the .pot, even not when I updated the pot file form the files. For example "New Member" . It is also confusing that a part is translated into the .po file and another part in "phrases"

99% of phrases are there. Member Reputation Titles are located in Forums > Settings > Members Tab. You can translate and change those on this page.

Page 1 / 3