Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Unable to Add Topics Due To Serious Conflict

3 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@blasterman)

Hello everyone,

I was testing my forums and discovered that I could not add topics. I pressed the button, "ADD TOPIC". I disabled all of my plugins to discover the source of the problem. Unfortunately, Google Analytics for WordPress by MonsterInsights is the guilty party. I confirmed this by multiple testing. I can add topics if all other plugins are active and Google Analytics for WordPress by MonsterInsights is inactive.

Clearly this is a serious problem. I must use Google Analytics for WordPress by MonsterInsights to track my traffic.

May someone please help me? I do not know how to resolve this problem at this point.

2 Replies
Alvina
(@alvina)

Hi @blasterman,

Unfortunately, Google Analytics for WordPress by MonsterInsights is the guilty party. I confirmed this by multiple testing. I can add topics if all other plugins are active and Google Analytics for WordPress by MonsterInsights is inactive.

It will be better to contact the Google Analytics plugin support and let them know about the issue.

1 Reply
(@blasterman)

@alvina

Thank you for the advice. I emailed them yesterday so hopefully I can get a solution soon.