[Solved] Visual text editor crash
Okay, I have to admit that I have a problem with a text editor. But such an interesting one.
The visual editor is not loaded on the home page.
I found this:
1) The error only appears on the main page of the https://bozpforum.cz forum.
2) If I delete all caches in the dashboard, it's ok. But only until a page is loaded.
3) The error does not appear if I add a topic in a section, for example: https://bozpforum.cz/diskuse/bezpecnost-a-ochrana-zdravi-pri-praci-bozp/
4) There are no cache plugins on the web, no plugins optimize, no code in .htacces. Previously I used autooptimize, super cache and score speed buster. Now uninstalled.
5) The web runs on the divi template. In divi administration I have activated minifi and compress java. Deactivation will not help.
Did not you meet someone? Thank you for your help.
Ok, we'll check this issue on your website.
@vit-hofman are you sure there is no caching on your site ? Looking at the underlying source for the link you posted, caching appears to be performed.
Potentially, yes. Is the cache option in Wordfence enabled ?
Do you also have entries relating to caching in wp-config.php ?