Clear all

[Solved] Integrating a post into the wordpress blog

3 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@thoger)

Hello,

I´ve a question about integrating wpforo into my wordpress page. It´s all installed and running fine but I would like to further integrate some forum-content into my wordpress page/blog.

There is one Forum for "Anouncements" and I would like to integrate all announcements made (the posts) into my wordpress blog. The idea is, that someone writes it inside wpforo an it automaticaly gets shown within wpforo and my blog as well. Is something like that possible? If it is - how can I do it? Thanks for any kind of support.

2 Replies
Alvina
(@alvina)

Hi@thoger,

I'm really sorry but it couldn't be done for security reasons as the only authors, admins (high-level users) have permission to create posts.

However, I've suggest you to check out the wpForo – Blog Cross Posting add-on. The addon is designed to synchronize website/blog content with forum content. When you create a new blog post, this addon creates identical (title, content) topics in the selected forum and keeps synchronizing these entries. It connects the Blog Post with Forum Topic and Blog Comments with according Forum Topic Replies. New comments under the Post are automatically posted as replies under the connected (cross-posted) Topic and vice versa (new replies of this Topic are automatically posted as comments under the connected Post).

More info about wpForo – Blog Cross Posting add-on can be found here: https://gvectors.com/product/wpforo-cross-posting/

Topic starter
(@thoger)

Hi  @Alvina,

thank you very much for your reply. I´ll check out the wpForo-Blog Cross Posting add-on 😊 👍