Buy and Sell new/used items @ www.otradearena.com

Posted : 13/12/2017 11:50 am
Robert reacted
Robert
(@robert)
Support Team Admin

Thank you very much OpenTradeArena,

Looks good! My recommendations:

1. The blue color doesn't fit your theme. I recommend change these colors in Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Styles admin page:

• #11 - #00a08b
  • #12 - #0aab9a
  • #13 - #06ceba
  • #14 - #0aab9a
  • #15 - #059393
  • #16 - #03969b

2. Current page of forum has a right sidebar, and this sidebar is empty. Please do whether add wpForo Widgets in this sidebar (Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets) or remove this sidebar. Edit the page and check theme's page templates, there should be Full Width or One Column layout.

In case you want to say thank you !)
We'd really appreciate and be thankful if you leave a good review on plugin page. This is the best way to say thank you to this project and support team.

Posted : 13/12/2017 1:04 pm
(@opentradearena)
Topic starter

Posted by: Robert

Thank you very much OpenTradeArena,

Looks good! My recommendations:

1. The blue color doesn't fit your theme. I recommend change these colors in Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Styles admin page:

• #11 - #00a08b
  • #12 - #0aab9a
  • #13 - #06ceba
  • #14 - #0aab9a
  • #15 - #059393
  • #16 - #03969b

2. Current page of forum has a right sidebar, and this sidebar is empty. Please do whether add wpForo Widgets in this sidebar (Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets) or remove this sidebar. Edit the page and check theme's page templates, there should be Full Width or One Column layout.

Thanks, I'll look into it. Please, refer me to a forum using the addon private message and mycreed integration. I want to see how it work.

Buy and Sell new/used items @ www.otradearena.com

Posted : 13/12/2017 3:46 pm
Robert
(@robert)
Support Team Admin

wpForo Private Messages addon has its Documentation and Demo. Please register on Addons Demo Forum to check wpForo PM: http://addons.wpforo.com/community/

There is no Demo for myCRED Integration addon yet. Please note that the wpForo myCRED Integration addon is designed to integrate myCRED plugins with wpForo. First you should install and configure free myCRED plugin.

In case you want to say thank you !)
We'd really appreciate and be thankful if you leave a good review on plugin page. This is the best way to say thank you to this project and support team.

Posted : 13/12/2017 6:15 pm