Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] About profile avatar system

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@digitalant16)

i read the forum to disable avatar system but i want to disable wordpress avatar alone and show custom avatar option. How to do it ?

Topic Tags
3 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi digitalant16,

I'm sorry but there is no way to do that. wpForo allows three types of avatars, but it doesn't have option to disable one of them.

Topic starter
(@digitalant16)

ok guys frankly this plugin is good and will have best future if you make it less confusing and add some options so people like me can definitly buy it.

First : make option to disable on of avatar system we dont use.
Second : make it minimal like adding a badge by backend so we can classify them as junior or vip members
Third : make USER TITLE editable by only backend. Having everyone access to edit it pointless and confusing. Imagine a new member editing it to as admin and confusing people.

These are most options people want..If you can make these people will definitly love it. Thank you

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

ok guys frankly this plugin is good and will have best future if you make it less confusing and add some options so people like me can definitly buy it.

Please note, that wpForo is a free plugin, you can't buy it. You can download it on wordpress.org plugin directory.

First : make option to disable on of avatar system we dont use.

Ok, we'll take this under consideration.

Second : make it minimal like adding a badge by backend so we can classify them as junior or vip members

Third : make USER TITLE editable by only backend. Having everyone access to edit it pointless and confusing. Imagine a new member editing it to as admin and confusing people.

I'm sorry but I didn't follow you. User reputation and titles can be managed in Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Members admin page. Custom titles and Reputation titles of members also can be managed on this page. Please check all options of this admin page or read the wpForo documentation.