[Closed] Anyway to change titles?

24 Posts
2 Users
7 Likes
Jesus
Topic starter
(@jesus)
Reputable Member

Of course!. I hope you, or anyone has not understood any of the words on my previous message in any wrong way. Not at all. If my comments has bring to any confussion was not at all intentionally. Its the best I can communicate myself in English and sometimes things could sound in ways I have never meant them to, I can assure you this 🙂

Im not pointing a finder in them, I was just saying that could be easily feasible that the problem could be there (for whatever reason), as it has happened something it shouldn't on the past also, and that, they, as "experts on their thing" may be just a matter to even read and inmediately could have an idea of what could be happening, thats all

Im very thankfull to their support team (not only because but specially being free) and also to yourself. So NO!, in no time Im saying or will say nothing wrong I can assure you this. I was speaking, not at all complaining 😀 

dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)
Famed Member

You use Divi. Is that issue happening with WP default theme?

Read here:

https://wpforo.com/community/how-to-and-troubleshooting-2/forum-page-title-not-displaying/#post-38768

Could that be related?

Jesus
Topic starter
(@jesus)
Reputable Member

Thanks mate 🙂

I just start reading... but at this point I interrupt the reading to leave a comment already. I will keep writing when I finish up...

If I recall correctly, was actually Divi Staffs who recommended me this plugin to be used with them as a forum...

editted: just writting to myself: 

navigate to the Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Features admin page enable the "Show Forum Page Title" option and check again - I just check and mine is enabled. Always been

Jesus
Topic starter
(@jesus)
Reputable Member

Okay, I just read it all. I though  it would maybe be larger...

Im going to first check if it was in fact actually DIVI that recommended me this forum. I think so

And if Im correct I will contact DIVI support and ask them a few things related as surely they will know what to look at IF in fact have something to do with their theme. Their support is as great, if not better - and this are major words 😀 - as this sites support

Thanks Dimalifragis to pointing me to this. I will keep you updated 🙂

------------------------------------------------

Failing all this, today, after getting the usual  site backup on my server, I will try with another theme, perhaps WP default theme which I never used and dont even know which one it is. This way if something goes wrong I can always recover my website exactly the way it was 😀 

And a question please:

Basically are you telling me that if I try another theme, the forum will be unaltered and the worse it could happens is that I need to re-work my "normal non-forum website"?

Thanks 🙂

Jesus
Topic starter
(@jesus)
Reputable Member

aha.... lets see if maybe have something to do with the following, and at that time I missed one of the things they told me.... "the middle component": a particular layout

I will check right now, and again, I will keep you updated, thanks so much as usual 🙂

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Jesus wave 

Thanks for your inquiry.  you can basically try this out:  https://www.elegantthemes.com/blog/divi-resources/how-to-add-a-forum-to-your-website-with-divis-marathon-layout-pack  

To complete this tutorial, you will need the following:

Let me know if you have any further questions, and I'll be happy to help. smiley 

Page 3 / 5