Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Best Social sharing for WPForo ?

6 Posts
3 Users
4 Reactions
Topic starter
(@pierreto)
Trusted Member

For WPForo : have-you planned to do some addons for share individual message inside post, like  in many other forum?

And for user : do you find a good plugin who can share message inside post?

I use Sumo on one website and he can share page 1, page 2 but can't share message, because #url.

And i use Easy social share buttons,  with an other website, but it can't work with WPForo, i try many setting but for all forum post it can just share the front page forum, i just keep it because it work with mailpoet but i'll change.

For that, i'm interested if you find good solution for share WPForo message.

5 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

For WPForo : have-you planned to do some addons for share individual message inside post, like  in many other forum?

Social sharing buttons are already in top 10 of our to-do list. This will not be an addon, this will be added in wpForo core. I can't say an exact ETA yet, but probably next month.

And for user : do you find a good plugin who can share message inside post?

I'm sorry but I have no any suggestion

Topic starter
(@pierreto)
Trusted Member

It's a good news, thank's.

(@aldinlapinig)
Eminent Member

Hi guys,

Any update on this? When will wpForo core get a social sharing feature? I'm loving this plugin, purchased the embed add-on and it's already a very viable solution for what I need. I hope we get the social sharing feature of this plugin. Thank you.

(@aldinlapinig)
Eminent Member

Hi guys, 

I have to ask again. Is there a way to share a specific reply to a topic? Because that would be a very good feature. Thank you.

I love the wpForo plugin. Simply one of the best I've tried. I hope you won't leave the development of this plugin. Thanks much. 😀

Page 1 / 2