Clear all

[Closed] WPforo Crossposting?

7 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@alias79)
Trusted Member

Sorry to insist on the crossposting, but this week begins our biggest activity of all the year (E3), next week will be amazing in terms of number of comments. I'm interested in this addon, but I would have needed to do crossposting testing before this thursday.

Is there any chance that crossposting will be launched this week? The last thing I heard was that would come out in late May. Thanks!

6 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

It's ready. We're working on product page, doc and screenshots. We'll do our best to release it by end of this week.

1 Reply
(@alias79)

Trusted Member

Great! Thanks!!! ;D

Topic starter
(@alias79)
Trusted Member

Sorry for the insistence :(. In the past I have tested several crossposting systems (with SimplePress, phpBB, etc.), and have required a lot of testing. If I do not install it today and test over the weekend, we will not be able to release it on Monday. In addition, WordPress 4.8 has been released, and I do not know if it will cause any kind of incompatibility (for that reason, I have not updated yet).

Next week, as I said, our biggest activity of the year begins, and of course, it's not a week to start with something we have not tried. Besides, of course, we need to know the cost of the Addon. Thank you very much for your efforts! 🙂

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Please be patient. Today is not the end of this week.

Topic starter
(@alias79)
Trusted Member

Thanks for the response, Robert. For me it's too late :(((. I can't install a system like this without having a few days to prove it. Maybe I'll wait for July...

I also appreciate the effort 😉

Page 1 / 2