Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Changing the word Awaiting moderation or taking it off.

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Joel
Topic starter
(@joel)
Trusted Member

Hi Guys,

Updated to the new version today and now my replies are working like I want them.. they are all going to moderation 🙂

So now... I would like to get rid of the message Awaiting Moderation for the users so they don't realize their replies have to be checked first.

You had given me this custom css code but it doesn't work

#wpforo #wpforo-wrap .wpf-status-title, #wpforo #wpforo-wrap .wpf-mod-message{display:none;}

Is there any other code to try.

Or can I change the message to say "Awaiting feedback"  or "Awaiting replies" or something like that.

Also is there a way to change the icons when a message is marked Private?  Sometimes I want to mark one as private but to the user I want them to not realize it's been marked Private.

Thanks... love wpForo 🙂

5 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Thank you heyday

Please use this CSS code:

#wpforo #wpforo-wrap .wpforo-post .wpf-mod-message{ display:none!important;}
 Joel
Topic starter
(@joel)
Trusted Member

Boy I'm just not seeing that work.... my users can still see the Awaiting moderation message

https://www.screencast.com/t/bSSzVG706Voe

Am I putting that CSS code in wrong in the settings?  I'm just putting it in as a new line....

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

You don't delete cache, this is the issue. Delete website cache then delete forum cache, navigate to Dashboard > Forums > Dashboard and click on [Delete all caches] button. Then do Ctrl+F5 on front end to load new CSS.

I hope you've added this CSS in Forums > Settings > Style > Custom CSS Code teaxatrea.

Joel
Topic starter
(@joel)
Trusted Member

So I noticed this .css stopped working for me to hide the unapproved message

#wpforo #wpforo-wrap .wpforo-post .wpf-mod-message{ display:none!important;}

Is there something different now?

Page 1 / 2