2 Posts
2 Users
3 Likes
NSH
 NSH
Topic starter
(@studio500)
Estimable Member

Hi team, first I would like to thank all of the WPForo team for all of your hard work in developing this forum software.

Even in a relatively short time, I have watched the development grow and improve which is all thanks to your hard work and commitment. So please give yourself a pat on the back and accept my sincere thanks.

As with every ongoing project, communication is key to creating a better workspace and in view of that may I simply put forward the following thought for your consideration.

My suggestions relate to the Forum Color Styles page.

It would be great and far more user friendly if the # column on this page gave a written indication  of which field color is being  changed here instead of just being numbered 0,1,2,3 etc. We would no longer need to keep flipping back to the user guide pages in order to identify what it was that was being altered.

My second suggestion related to the actual color picker of the Style Page. When designing websites of a very specific color there is no way to input a specific Hex code similar to most other color pickers that have have used in themes and plugins. ( at least not one that I can see in Chrome).

Is there any chance this may change in the near future as it would be a huge help with respect to color continuity ?

I look forward to your reply and thanks once again.

1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi studio500,

Thank you very much for your kind words and for these suggestions. I've already asked our team to work around these. I think they will add these in 1.4.3 or in 1.4.4 version.