Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Forums showing posts nrs and do they add?

3 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Jesus
Topic starter
(@jesus)
Reputable Member

Hi, basically I have two questions:

1 - which of the 4 different types of forums does NOT show the member number of post under its profile? Its just the simplified one?

2 - If I got a mix of types of forums within my forum, some that display the number of posts and some which does not.... whenever we are in a forum supporting member number of posts will show also the addition of the posts that said member wrote in any of the forums where post count its not supported?

Do I make sense?, thanks 🙂 

2 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team
Posted by: @jesus

1 - which of the 4 different types of forums does NOT show the member number of post under its profile? Its just the simplified one?

Yes, only the Simplified Layout. But you can disable it for all layouts using a small CSS code.

Posted by: @jesus

2 - If I got a mix of types of forums within my forum, some that display the number of posts and some which does not.... whenever we are in a forum supporting member number of posts will show also the addition of the posts that said member wrote in any of the forums where post count its not supported?

It doesn't matter what forum layout you use. The count of posts is general, it's the same for all, it doesn't depend on forum layout. If a user has 10 post in X forum and 20 in Y forum, the total is 30 and the 30 will be displayed on all forum layouts (excerpt simplified)

Jesus
Topic starter
(@jesus)
Reputable Member

Thanks 🙂

Its actually the oppossite. I will like the post count to show in the simplify forum as well but ITS NOT important. Im just using the extended and works fine. My real question was the second one which you answered. All good 🙂