Notifications
Clear all

Suggestion [Closed] It's not a beautiful forum.

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@chocovo)
Eminent Member

Hello, 

I am a WP Foro user but I don't know why, I do not think the forum is beautiful.

Have you never thought to create a sell new templates for the forum?

I don't like the appearance and I am thinking to change it only because of the appearance.

Best regards.

1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

@chocovo,

Please let me know which layout is not beautiful?

1. Extended Layout: Classic forum layout with a unique feature to show one level deeper information in advance. You can see the latest topics of each forum on Forum List and latest posts of each topic on Topic List.
  2. Simplified Layout: Light, modern and beautiful forum layout with topic and post author avatars on forum and topic lists.
  3. Question and Answer Layout: Complete Question & Answers discussion board for professional support and for communities similar to Stack Overflow. Perfect platform for users to ask and answer questions, and, through membership and active participation, to vote up or down.
  4. New – Threaded Layout: You can use this layout for any kind of discussions, especially for support forums, support tickets, product reviewing discussions and thread oriented forums (small number of categories and forums, even just one forum)

BTW, the next v2 major version comes with new layouts and updated design.