[Closed] Members List in WP Multisite

21 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

wpForo is Multi Site compatible, you can install and test it. However the the member site specific filtering will be available with next version. We're releasing it soon.

1 Reply
mycoachsite
(@mycoachsite)

Robert - any update on multisite compatibility? Per Collandi's comment it really needs to list only members of each single site and not list members of the entire network in a single site for it to be useful and considered multisite compatible. 

Back on August 25th you said: "However the the member site specific filtering will be available with next version. We're releasing it soon." Is it ready yet and if not then when do you anticipate it being ready?

Thank you, Robert. I look forward to your response!

Sean

Collandi
Topic starter
(@collandi)

Hi Robert,

I installed wpForo, but the issue is, in the member list are all users of the entire network.
That's IMHO not "multisite compatible" and the reason of this thread. 

I have to wait. 😉

Thank you and best regards

Andreas

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team
Posted by: mycoachsite

Robert - any update on multisite compatibility? Per Collandi's comment it really needs to list only members of each single site and not list members of the entire network in a single site for it to be useful and considered multisite compatible. 

Back on August 25th you said: "However the the member site specific filtering will be available with next version. We're releasing it soon." Is it ready yet and if not then when do you anticipate it being ready?

Thank you, Robert. I look forward to your response!

Sean

Please update wpForo to 1.4.0 version. It should separate members by subSites.

Page 4 / 4