Clear all

[Closed] Multisite user registration problem

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@ismasn35)

Hi community . 

I have wordpress multisite installed. I've installed wpforo in a subsiste called COMMUNITY . Everything is going well but users that registered from the main site doesn't get access on community subsiste.

My main site is a store managed by woocommerce and woocommerce add-ons. In this main site and network I have user registration deactivated. 

In the main site users get registered via woocommerce my account page. 

In the subsiste I have woocommerce deactivated. Only wpforo and some pages related to community.  

When I try to get access to community subsiste by a member credential from the main site it throws a message warning that this user is not part of the this site.

I need help with this problem.

I want any guest user that is registered via any subsiste in this wordpress installation can get access on all network by the same credentials. Wpforo have a wall blocking.

Thank you so much appreciate... 
2 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

I have wordpress multisite installed. I've installed wpforo in a subsiste called COMMUNITY . Everything is going well but users that registered from the main site doesn't get access on community subsiste.

This is not a bug. This is wpForo working logic. This was requested by a large number of wpForo users. People want keep each sub-site forum separate with members. And this is correct. A user of X subsite or even the main site should not  be a member of Y sub-site.

(@hellostuff)

This is definitely not how I want it to work either. I need users registered on the forum subsite to automatically have accounts on the other subsites of my network. Any fix/options for this?