Clear all

New Feature [Closed] New User Approval

3 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@mahirbarut)
Eminent Member

hi, We need A New User Approval Addon. I am sure that all in this forum need it like me that's why I use "we"

When a user registers for the site, an email may be sent to the administrators of the site or we can approve or deny the registration request on the control panel. No matter how much may cost it but everyone will surely want to get it. We don't want to use third-party plugins because, at the end of the day, they usually harm the website or they just give up updating because they don't have institutional development like your forum and they are usually temporary in the market. 

Please develop an addon for this issue, not only users of the wpForo, I am sure the other users in the WordPress world are looking for such a quality addon.

2 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

@mahirbarut,

I'm sorry, but we're not planning to work on this in the near future. You can contact gVectors Custom Addon Development team via sales[at]gvectors.com email address. They'll assess the work and let you know the price.

Topic starter
(@mahirbarut)
Eminent Member

Thank you, I think that I can't afford it by myself unfortunately But, ı will ask it again