5 Posts
2 Users
2 Likes
piki
 piki
Topic starter
(@piki)
Trusted Member

Not even having the ability, at this time, to customize your forum very much. The developers were looking more for a cash cow than a good product with only a few pay-to-play addons.

How can i remove WpForo back to BBpress?

4 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Please let me know if you have any issue related to the wpForo plugin customization.

As far as I see the only issue you've reported was on gVectors Team forum. You want to integrate the Advanced Attachment addon with WordPress native Media Library. And I see the support team explained you all issues regarding to this integration. Also they promised to add an option in future release to enable the integration.

The developers were looking more for a cash cow than a good product

So, please let me know why you think this? These words are not for wpForo. Maybe this is correct for other plugins but this has no any relation to wpForo. I'd like to present you that wpForo developers do exactly the vice versa every day. We develop and improve wpForo every day for free. The 100% of every new feature have been added and are being added in core for free. We've never asked you to buy any addon and we've never asked you to pay extra for any new feature. We always ready to add new features and options for free. Please don't use these kind of words for wpForo. wpForo doesn't deserve such accusations for sure.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

I'm really sorry, but we don't have any tool for this migration. I guess that bbPress posts are not deleted in your database, because wpForo migration tool keep all bbPress data safe, so all forums, topics and posts must be in your wp_posts table (unless you've not deleted those manually). You just need to install and activate bbPress and all forums and topics should be back. Then you should ask some service or developer to migrate new topics and posts added in wpForo to the existing bbPress.

I know two professional services who can help you do this migration, however they are paid services. If you'd like to use such services please let me know.

1 Reply
piki
 piki
(@piki)

Trusted Member
Posted by: Robert

I know two professional services who can help you do this migration, however they are paid services. If you'd like to use such services please let me know.

OK. Tell me more.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Please contact to either ProfProjects GP or gConverters.com

https://profprojects.com/migration-services/#forum

https://gconverters.com/forum-to-forum-migration/