Clear all

[Closed] On Logout the LOGIN link disappears

7 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@activatevision)
Trusted Member

Hello, this may be a bug. It's not clear to me yet. But I've checked the menu under appearance and re-saved the menu and still having issues. For: https://oceact.org/

It goes like this:

1. log out from Forum

2. on the community forum page after log out - just the forum home link shows. 

3. when I then go to the site home page, the CSS is broken and there is no way to log back into the forum. I then close the browser window and open a new window or new browser to log back in from the home page.

Screens attached for the visual of what I just described. Cache has been cleared both the WP platform and WP Foro. 

We are stuck. Any assistance is very appreciated.

6 Replies
dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)
Famed Member

This seems like a session issue, probably from some caching.

I see some ET-CACHE reference, probably this is the cause.

Topic starter
(@activatevision)
Trusted Member

Thank you for looking at it. Do you know how I might fix it?

Appreciated.

dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)
Famed Member

My reply is a guess, since i have seen it in WP sites running caching plugins.

You can try to disable your caching plugin or whatever caching you use. Clear your browser and check again.

I have no idea what ET-Cache is. Also press F12 in your forums, you have a couple of 404 for files in browser console.

Topic starter
(@activatevision)
Trusted Member

Great. I deleted WP Super Cache. The forum cache is embedded in the Foro plugin so that will need to stay of course. I then cleared history and created a new log in and pw. and then logged out. 

Still an issue that the Forum homepage still doesn't have the LOGIN link at the top. But it did improve the Wordpress website home page. The CSS is no longer broken. Do you think there might be a different issue causing the LOGIN link to disappear on the logged out state of the forum page?

Page 1 / 2