Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Polish translation - wp Foro

11 Posts
6 Users
3 Likes
(@znajdz-com)

Hi, 

I have a problem with few strings like Members, Members Online, Recent Posts...

My wordpress is set to polish. 

Most of the translation is working except those words. I checked and everything looks ok, I even check the translations files and everything seems ok but I can not figure out why those very important words are not showing in polish lang. 

In WPforo admin in the language section there is only english to choose but I guess it doesn't matter since woprdpress is set to polish lang.

Any ideas?

Thanks, 

Adam

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

In WPforo admin in the language section there is only english to choose but I guess it doesn't matter since woprdpress is set to polish lang.

Please forget about this, this doesn't have any relation to forum translation via PO/MO files.

I think the problem in PO/MO files, there is some case sensitive issue. I recommend translate these phrases in wpForo Phrase system. Navigate to Dashboard > Forums > Phrases admin page. search for these phrases, edit and change to the Polish version. If you don't find any phrase, just click on [Add new] button, put the English version as Phrase Key and Polish version as Phrase value. Save it delete all caches and check.

(@znajdz-com)

Hi, 

I was able to translate strings  like "Replay", "Private" in Dashboard > Forums > Phrases without any problems, but there is a problem with Top links : Forums, Members, Recent Posts, My Profile, Logout. I did translate them but it does not take an effect. I  deleted all caches. Double checked but those phrases are still in English lang. 

So it looks like the only problem is with those Top links. 

Thanks

Adam

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

As far as I understand you want to translate menus.

wpForo menu is a regular WordPress menu and menu labels are available for change/translate like other menus in Dashboard > Appearance > menus admin page. Please read this doc: https://wpforo.com/docs/root/translation/how-to-translate/

(@znajdz-com)

Wow Thanks! Got it. Sorry and thank you, I did not think about that.

I went to menus and done 🙂 Changed.

Again Thank you so much! I love your Forum plugin!
Adam

Page 2 / 2